QUALITY & EXPERIENCE THAT IS AFFORDABLE
- 60+ years of combined Diving Experience
- Quality Professional Training
- Worldwide Scuba Diving Certification
- Smaller Classes
- Flexible classroom and pool schedules to fit the student’s needs
- Flexible pricing to fit your budget
- Student Financing available on equipment packages
- Ask how to get a FREE certification course!
Let’s Get Started | Refresher Course | Advanced Open Water Certification | Rescue Diver Certification | Specialty Diver Courses | Master Diver Certification | Technical Diver Certification
Do you want to be a Professional Dive Leader?
Come join ALOHA DIVE on your Boat excursion getaway to the beautiful California Channel Islands. Why dive only one area of one Island when you can dive many areas of the 8 beautiful Islands we have?
BASIC OPEN WATER SCUBA DIVER COURSE:
SCUBA CERTIFICATION COURSE AND BOAT EXCURSION
Your scuba certification adventure begins with on-line academics where you learn the fundamentals of scuba equipment and the safe rules of scuba diving. Upon completion, we review the fundamentals in a classroom where you also learn to assemble your gear. Then it’s off to a private pool where you develop a comfortable training level of scuba skills. We then make reservations for your first of two Boat excursion getaway trips to the Channel Islands where all of your food and air fills are included. You board the boat in the morning and you discover the smell of hot coffee and they are cooking a hot breakfast, or if you prefer a continental breakfast, for you to enjoy on the way to the Island. After you have completed your first dive and are marveling at how beautiful it was, a snack is waiting for you. After your second dive you surface to find the boat serves you a hot lunch; but is gets better. After you have completed the last dive of the day, you can relax in a hot tub, tan on the sundeck or take a hot shower then relax in your comfortable bunk on the trip home, but don’t forget to enjoy the desert the boat is serving.
Your Course includes:
* 2 instruction review class sessions
* Confined Instruction pool session(s)
* Up to 6 Open water instruction dives
* Scuba Equipment Rental: Cylinder, weights, BCD, wetsuit and regulator air delivery system
* Online student material, Log Book, Dive Tables and Visual Certification Card upon completion
Additional Costs to Student:
* Basic Personal Snorkeling Package (Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Booties, Hood, Gloves, SMB and a mesh Gear Bag) starting at $299.99
* Open Water Boat Trips, based on availability (Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday) 2 Boat trips are required, up to 6 ocean dives.
* The cost for each boat trip $125.00 (Thursday & Friday) $140.00-$160.00 for weekends. Boat trips include all food, beverages, snacks, air fills .
* Weekend/Weekday Ocean Trip to Catalina Island City of Avalon (Casino Point) will be a cost of $145 per person, per trip, plus student is responsible for an additional payment of parking fees at Catalina Express terminal. Payment for any food or beverages and payment for any baggage delivery/pick up fee(s). If the student chooses to rent cylinder(s), weights and/or additional air fills at Casino Point, student is responsible for additional payment.
DISCLAIMER: Minimum age for a student is 10 yrs old. Minimum class size is 4 Students. Student Must complete a medical statement. Classroom/Confined Water/Ocean Trips schedule may change at the option of ALOHA DIVE and boat operator schedules. Open water trips include two individual boat trips, subject to availability and weather conditions. Reservations required. ALOHA DIVE reserves the right to change the boat trips to individual days (Saturday Day and/or Sunday Day or Midweek subject to availability) . In the event the open water trips are to City of Avalon, ( Casino Point) Catalina Island ALOHA DIVE will book reservations on the Catalina Express. Students are responsible for payment of parking at the Catalina Terminal, any and all food, drinks and any other matters of consumption on Catalina Island. Payment for any air fills and/or rental of cylinders and/or weights, baggage delivery/pick up fee(s) at Catalina Island are an additional cost to Student and will be payable to Aloha Dive upon booking reservations.
CANCELLATION POLICY ON OPEN WATER TRIPS: Student is responsible to notify ALOHA DIVE within 7 days prior to the Student ‘s scheduled boat or Catalina Island open water trip. In the event Student fails to notify ALOHA DIVE within the time limit provided, Student will be responsible for full payment.
ALOHA DIVE reserves the right to change open water ocean dives to a midweek or weekend boat trip, subject to availability, or two individual days (Saturday/Sunday) out to the local channel islands. ALOHA DIVE reserves the right to modify or change it’s prices and policies at anytime without notice. The cost of this course is per person. ALOHA DIVE prides itself on smaller classes with more personal service. We want our students to experience fun, exciting and relaxing comfort on open water oceans trips. ALOHA DIVE does not cut corners by providing open water instruction at our local beaches. Contact ALOHA DIVE for any and/or all additional restrictions and/or costs that may apply.
WE OFFER A NO COST SCUBA CERTIFICATION COURSE
CONTACT ALOHA DIVE FOR ALL DETAILS!
Refresher Course | Advanced Open Water Certification | Rescue Diver Certification | Specialty Diver Courses | Master Diver Certification | Technical Diver Certification
Do you want to be a Professional Dive Leader?